About BL3 Money
Borderlands 3 Money is the most common type of currency, and is acquired either as loot or as a return from the sale of items in a character's inventory. Money itself is stored on the character as an intangible asset, and takes up no inventory space. As the most prolific currency type, it is also visible in all campaigns, whereas other currencies will display only in the campaigns they can be spent in.
Money can be acquired by
1. Looting fallen enemies.
2. Looting lootable objects.
3. Completing missions and receiving the mission rewards.
4. Selling items at vending machines.
Borderlands 3 Money can be spent by:
1. Purchasing items from vending machines.
2. Paying the mandatory reconstruction fee after character death, which is 7% of the player's total money.
3. Reallocating skill points (respecing)
4. Tour of the world's largest bullet (The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC only)
5. Looking through telescopes.
6. Using one of Moxxi's slot machines.
7. Tipping Moxxi (for Bad Touch and Good Touch)